Madeline got her first bath at home today! She actually liked it which was very surprising! Getting out of the bath- Not so much!
Madeline continues to do well at home- Although she seems to think her bedtime is at 3:30 am and that her bassinet and crib are really not suitable sleeping places!
Today will be our first visit from the home nurse- we will let you know how that goes! He/she should be coming out twice a week from now on.
We are still figuring out stuff for daycare and hope to have some things figured out soon- just trying to trust in God to work everything out-
Please pray very hard for Everett today - Mom told me he is in the cath lab right now- that is where they will go into a vein in his leg and go up into his heart from there to check his heart. They have concern that his pulminary veins may be narrowing- If that is the case it is not a good outcome- it could also be related to where his surgery was done to connect the arteries to his heart- This could possibly mean surgery again but would be a better outcome than the alternative. Please please please pray majorly for this family- they need it! We want to see baby Everett healthy and happy asap!
Still waiting on response from Adalee's parents on how they are doing but we will update you soon.
Also please pray that I find Christopher's mom's contact information. Christopher is the baby who passed away in the NICU- His mom asked that I keep in touch and now I cannot find her contact info anywhere.. i feel awful. Please pray that I find it or that she reads this page and contacts me!
Again, thank you and God Bless !
She probably has her days and nights mixed up. When they're exposed to constantly lit environment in the hospital they get confused. Bekah did too and she was only there for 24 hours. After a couple weeks of getting used to "it's dark at night" she'll get it straightened out and sleep more consistently for you. Do whatever you can in the meantime to sleep, I have been known to lay Jacob on the pillow next to me or hold him even if he is awake just so I can sleep!
ReplyDelete